Thursday, November 29, 2007

Things i'll miss..

i'll miss everyone who will leave the school..
i'll miss every moment we had before..
i'll miss reccess time of '06 and'07..
i'll miss the time we talk n crap..
i'll miss the atmosphere during every class..
i'll miss the way we have fun during classes..
i'll miss every faces i see everyday in '06 and '07..
i'll miss the time u guys fooling me around but seeing ur happy faces..
i'll miss the laughters in the class..
i'll miss the feel of scaring the ball will hits us everyday..
i'll miss the time u guys gay in the class..
i'll miss the day we draw the mural..
i'll miss those who fight with me everyday..
i'll miss the time we trio sit down and talk bout our future..
i'll miss the time we suddenly shout out..
i'll miss the time we chase each other in the class..
i'll miss the way u guys scold people..
i'll miss the time i'm talking bout Cheng n Jian for no reason..
i'll miss the time we study together..
i'll miss those expressions and action of everyone before u walk into the exam hall..
i'll miss the time we travel together..
i'll miss Jalan Alor where we eat together..
i'll miss chasing each other at the beach..
i'll miss sleeping together..
i'll miss the food we share with each other..
i'll miss mahjong which bring us together..
i'll miss our pd trip which brought us so near..
i'll miss every outing we had..
i'll miss the time we sing..
i'll miss ur sweet talk..
i'll miss fighting with u guys n u..
i'll miss u..
i'll miss your birthday..
i'll miss the way u hurt me.. theres no more chance u can hurt me..
i'll miss the time i try to forget you..
i'll miss every memories which i still remember..
i'll miss ur phone calls and sms..
i'll miss every feelings with u guys..
i'll miss the sad feeling for sometimes after something happen..
i'll miss every face, sound, action of everyone..
i'll miss things happened this five years..
finally.. i'll miss everything which are still in my mind and heart..
Every happy and unhappy moments..
will still be my memories.. as long as it could..
anyway.. i'll still will remember everyone if i could..
after i read the class magazine.. i Really lurve you 5szhong!!!

Hui qi:
really thanks for sitting beside me for over one and a half year.. I know i really kinda 'ma fan' u for always..
anyway.. still thanks for bringing so much joy to us..
u brought me to the happy world.. the brighter world..
I know sometimes i makes u feel so pressure..
but anyway.. really lots of things not that easy to speak out..
Ee Cheng: Thanks for sitting beside me for a year.. Accidentally..
But then i really feel so sorry to you for joking around..
After you leave.. i'll miss u too..
Chun: I'll miss u my 10 years friend..
I wont forget everthing we had before.. in these years..
I still feel thanks to u for teaching me so many things..
maybe its just like hui qi said 不经一事不长一智..
u'll be my always best friend no matter what happens before..
Vincent: The best class monitor forever we ever met..
Thanks for singing with us every time we go out..
It became a good memories to us..
And always feel so happy after seeing u guys laugh so happily..
Cheau Ya: thanks for ur motivation for always..
Everytime i see u also feels so happy.. U are always that cheerful..
and sometimes ur words are really meaningful..
Samuel: Thanks for ur support for this two years..
u are always the best listener every time i feel unhappy..
And every time after i talk to u on the phone..
i'll forget everything unhappy or stop crying..
U are really a great friend to me~ Thanks ya!
Xiao Shan: thanks for supporting here..
Not really that close with you.. but u always a happy n cheerful girl in my mind..
And thanks for ur comments here.. sometimes it motivates me!
Bryan: i hate u, u know? u brought so much memories to us..
but anyway.. u more like my on9 friends..
always let me fan2 u.. everytime i online..
but in school or when we go out..
we have nothing to talk about anymore.. except that day..
anyway.. like to hear u singing sometimes as your singing not bad~
i'll forget bout u as soon as possible.. haha! ^^
since u wont remember me too.. keke!! 礼尚往来

Vincent ar.. y u talk bout that..
i really feel like crying again..
anyway.. thanks for ur 'concern' again..

Lastly.. Thanks friends!!! really love u guys so much..
And 5szhong.. its really hard to forget this..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

嗯,你真的post了这篇。。。哈哈
我看我也会考虑下