Thursday, October 04, 2007

Who Moved My Cheese?

Its really a nice book..
But maybe it still not that useful in our life for now..
As we are still a student..
But maybe it change my mind..
And i think its really the time
i should have something change now..
Who am i?
Sniff? Scurry? Haw? or Hem?
Which one am i now?
The Sniff who sniff out the changes?
Scurry who did changes to his life
and look for "New Cheese"?
Or the Hem who doesnt want to change
and stay with his "Old Cheese"?
Or Haw who finally realise that he should
change and look for his "New Cheese"?

Maybe i'm the Haw..
Good luck guys who are facing changes in your life!

4 comments:

Amy 仔 said...

hey....i think i know who moved your cheese.....hehe

Anonymous said...

the book was not bad, but I didn't buy it in the end coz just felt it was too expensive. Such big words, such few pages
=p

.::Starfish::. said...

same feelings with my brother..
But nvm lar..
I long long time din buy books...

Amy 仔 said...

well, let me tell you one book that look just like this...big word, thick book, but priceless..
sincerity.