Sunday, October 14, 2007

my 180th crapping stupid post!

Cool... wake up at 7..
came home at 8 sth..
Sleep again at 9 sth..
Till 12.xx.. just like a...
Finally went to 九王爷庙
erm.. still the same..
But i always think that its kinda special..
I mean i luv to go to temple..
Really like mag them lar..
Year end must go to do some Yi Gong..
After my SPM lor..
And Chun ar..
Dun think i really that materialistic lar..
N pls don't thought i wont do good things!!!

Today at 1st thought of going to Ikano
de Popular to look for some books..
But then.. din buy anything at last~
Ohya.. we did bought something lar..
A "5ookg" toy n a ball for my dog.. haha!
But then went to Kepong Foodcourt..
And omg.. nowadays always eat supper..
And its kinda full leh~ So.. just cant sleep~
My favourite Kangkong & squid..
And OMG... Kopi ais at nice again..

1 comments:

Amy 仔 said...

wow..never knew you suys love going to temples...all english speaking...but still...
i thought i am the only one..