Monday, October 15, 2007

...... so fast.....

erm.. Everything comes too fast..
Guess what?
Daddy going back tomoro..
N we knew it today..
And together with the laptop..
Guess what?
I miss them both lar..
I have to fight with my brother..
For the computer from tomoro onwards..
Or maybe its good..
I wont have to sit infront of the comp wu liao-ing..
Online for whole day but doing nothing..
That may makes me more concentrat..
Good...

And what i've did this two days?
I went to look for all those contoh karangan..
At 1st i thought that not much left..
But then... Cool...
The new ones are about the old ones that high..
How can i make it to finish it??!!
Everytime take out the karangan..
then i feel sleepy..
and later if i don't get into sleep...
I'll feel dizzy and headache~
what curse is this?!!

OMG.. laptop.. and dad..
i'll miss you for one month...
and bye~

3 comments:

Amy 仔 said...

The Curse of Pharaoh David!!
he hates starfish..

joannechuen said...

dad going away 4 1 month ar?
gambateh!!
take good care of urselves
study hard
4 the smiling face

Oyico said...

gambate!