Friday, December 08, 2006

Wat's happening in 2006?

Just now i was just chatting with a fren...
Then suddenly he told me in our clas already have so many ppl's brother/sisters will be studying in our school next year...
N he even said that he dun feel like we wil be form5 seniors next year...
Ya...The time has been passing by so fast since dunno when...
Ya... I really dunno...
U see... year 2006 will come to an end in one month time~
Just reacall back wat had happened this few years...
Its been so unbelievable that we are going to be a form5 student...
SO UNBELIEVEBLE right?
But I just feel like this 4 years was so amazing...
I think i learnt quite a lot of things...
Maybe when we grow... we will become more mature...(Do i?)
I've been facing some problem 4 years ago..
Feel like nobody caring bout me n have so many negative thinkings...
And 2 years ago.. I face stg i can't accept so much...
It makes me regret so much...
And sometimes i even think that thats all my fault...
If not this thing wont happen at all...

4 years of secondary life since 2003...
I tried to stop myself from negative thinkings...less n less...
Last time i cant even stop myself of thinking bout him...
But now.. I've change the way i think..
N its become better...Everything better...

N this few years... i dun even like ppl disturbing my life...
I've changed...Last time i want ppl's care so much..
Now i just want the way i want to live...
I'd tried to do anything i want myself to do alone...
Eg. sometimes i dun like mum caring about every meal of mine...
I just tell her.. if u not free or u not at home... i can make it myself...
It's not any big deal anymore...
But... Sometimes i feel like i'm more independent..
But sometimes i still that dependent in some other things...

Maybe thats our life... Every person will grow...
As i saw my frens changed a lot this 2 years...
Anyway...good luck to frens in changing urself...& growing
But dont become a bad guy or bad gal~pls~
==============================
Something For My Friend~
Something i wanna type so much this few weeks but i'm kinda lazy nowadays...
It was about...Oh right...
Fren...Actually i dun have frens at 1st...
Who have frens when u were just born...
No right?...
Then... The only way is try to make frens around right?
Sometimes...
This world is just so fake for me...
U cant read what people's thinking...
U dont really noe what people needs u..
U dont really noe what other people wants from u too...
U dont even noe what kind of people is suitable for u to be your friend...
So...
The only thing u can do is just BE YOURSELF...
the original U...
For me... its useless to change yourself just for making friends...
For me...Just dun care so much...
If they think that they can accept u as a friend... just let it be...
If cant... Mayb try it later... Mayb its not the right time...
Nowadays... Even if i found somebody dun likes me...
I just dun care so much... coz its actually so obvious already...
Just let it go... Mayb she/he dun needs u ..
But other will need u more...

BTW... sometimes u may also have some conflicts with ur friends...
Or they did stg but not actually a very big deal...
Then juz forgive them...
because not everyone is 100% perfect man..
N just like i said.. BE YOURSELF...
so they also wont change themself just because of u...
So..the only thing u need is forgive people...when they did little bit wrong..

Besides that...TRUST is also somethign very important...
Its been a bond between friends...
Although so many people in the world is so fake..
Everythings fake...
Just try to believe yourself in trusting anybody u think u may trust...

At last... just wanna say...
Be positive thinking~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

对咯,一下子就4年了,很快哦。

其实, 无法知道朋友到底对我们的想法是如何吧。为了朋友而改变自己,会不会是一种对自己的改革,以变得更好呢?

"做自己"... 难道真的可以获得更多朋友,而且得到他们的喜欢?"最想得到的就是朋友,所以才为了他们改变自己,得到他们的喜欢。害怕别人不爽,所以改变自己,令他们解除对我们的厌恨。"... 这种想法,会不会是错误的呢?

"BTW... sometimes u may also have some conflicts with ur friends...
Or they did stg but not actually a very big deal...
Then juz forgive them..."
这一个对吧... 但如果他们做的事情是有特别含义的,且可以从那里看得出朋友对我们的看法呢...

很害怕...如果别人真的是为了应酬我,而对我好,但心中却完全不喜欢我,却硬硬在我的面前对我好,不想因为伤害到了我而引起麻烦...我很害怕朋友虚伪地对待自己...
但这个,会不会是以悲观的想法,想得太多呢? 但却不敢忽略了这种可能性...

乐观嘛...如果因为乐观,而忽略了朋友其实是厌恨你的可能性... 而如果以乐观的想法继续对待朋友, 朋友又继续虚伪地应酬你,好像在骗你的感情似的... 我很害怕知道真相时的感受...

朋友根本不需要我?
这一个更可怕... 就好像自己是没用的人,在别人眼里只是人一个,完全无用处...

"Besides that...TRUST is also somethign very important...
Its been a bond between friends..."
信任... 但如果朋友其实不喜欢你,硬硬对你好,骗着你,而你却不知道,甚至当他是好朋友,相信他... 当知道真相时,不就会失去了相信他人的"意志"吗...

Anonymous said...

人生短短几十年~
开心点吧!

Oyico said...

mm..
just enjoy ur life lar!!
be yourself..
n if they really can accept u they'll accept.. as long as u think what u r doing is right.. 反正勉强也没有幸福..
haha.. the crazy 87 but cute n funny starfish is nice..!!
just be happy n u'll feel happy..!

.::Starfish::. said...

M i really crazy n 87? haha~