Saturday, December 16, 2006

Last 2 weeks...

Just now when i saw the calender...
Only i know its already 16/12...
Time fly past sooo fast right?
I cant believe my eyes at the moment u noe~
Its so unbelievable...
I've been wasting the whole holiday...
On my teeth...PS2...Comp...Forums...TVs...Songs...
Of coz a lot Sleeping also lar!
Besides that... I ate a lot lar! 
Gain so much weight this holiday leh...
But nevermind... I told my mum...
Next year 100% will loss weight one...
And this holiday... Everynight supper u noe...
Especially during the 2 weeks my brother came back....
Now..he's gone back....
Like this...2 weeks liao leh!...
suddenly feel so weird... less people at home...
But now... i seldom on9 since my brother come back...
So i dont rely on internet nowadays i think...
Haiz... now just wanna enjoy my HOLIDAY~
but by wat? stil the same activities???
Oh my God... 2 weeks left ar!!!
haha.. n just good luck to Kai Hoe lar...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ps2 and comp...
same>.<...
and i've also gained a lot of weight in this holiday>.<... every night find stuff to eat>.<... (now also eating hehe...)... cham liao>.<...

no wonder din see u online much also...
gotta appreciate these 2 more weeks...
hope u can 过得more充实 in the next 2 weeks~ =D~

and kai hoe... good luck too~ =D~

Oyico said...

yala very very fast.. haiz..
i miss school..
but yet i miss my hols too..
my all plans are ruin because of the stupid tuitions.. darn them.. argh..
hmng..2 weeks more.. then we can see each other in school uniform again..
haha.. u should gain more weight lar.. good lor not relying on internet.. haha.. enjoy ur remaining hols lar.. use them carefully..

btw why all good luck to kai hoe?

Oyico said...

oh n btw why change to green liao?

.::Starfish::. said...

haha...
U posted 2 comments ler~
Haha...
Y good luck to him ar?
U ask him lor..haha

Oyico said...

hey u changed again!
too bad he offline d.. hope tmr i'll remember to ask him..