Thursday, December 28, 2006

Last post for 2006...

This few days...
I wanted to write the last post for my blog...
for 2006...Probbly..this would b the last...

Anyway... the school wil open in days time~
I think not many people want the school to open...
Coz it would be form5 for us next year...
It would be a busy n suffering year ppl say~
So i just like std 1 students...
I dont want to go to school lar~
Quite Childish way of thinking right?
Anyway.. we have to accept it lar...
So good luck for everyone for the coming year lar...
And frens... i'll miss u guys if not same class with me de~

This few days so many things happening...
And today i have to do most of those housework...
And need to follow daddy go out to pick up something...
And need daddy to fetch me to da bao food for dinner...
and bla bla bla...

Suddenly... I just hope i have a Genie...
Giving me three chances to wish for what i want...
Sudennly i wanted to learn driving so much...
So that i can help daddy or mummy do something...
And i just hope everything will be better next year~
n also hope...Those people who owe ppl money...
Pay back lar...欠债还钱啦!
Dun try to hurt people anymore!!!

Really hope everything will be better for me, family, n my frens too...
PLS!!!
And now... Goodbye to 2006 & Harlo! 2007~

Yeah...since i saw Rice's blog that day...
Good lar... u same class with Mag so many years..
I same clas with chun oso 8years(include next year~)
n Jian for 5 years(include next year oso~)...

Really...Goodbye 2006~
Ans say HARLO to 2007...

4 comments:

TAkBOHONg/波汉 said...

"last post for 2006"

it sounds sad ler~~~

i dun wan school reopen~~~~~~

help a~~~

spm??

wan dan liao

and i hate it takes my november holidays!!!

suc

Oyico said...

haiyo.. ur post a.. made me 感受良多。。
唉。。加油吧。。
说到底还是要迎接2007的。。希望明年开开心心咯!

Anonymous said...

wahh...
last post for 2006...?
so fast??...
y dun write on 31st? ^.^v

next year really need to work hard~~!!
good luck oh~~!!
and gotta appreciate next year's time also... as in time with friends...
some of us will leave chong hwa after next year(as in to go college)...
so gotta appreciate~~ =D~

wah...
"欠债还钱啦!"...
like those loan sharks=.="... haha...
just kidding

eh... learn to drive next year after spm...
should be a better time~
then u can drive here drive there haha

will be looking forward to your post on 31st december 2006~ if u're gonna post another 1~ =D~

Atom said...

for spm~!
just trust urself~!

CONFIDENT N HARD WORK IS THE SOURCE OF ALL~!~!~!~!~!

for me,
just one rule~!
"nth cannot be done,
hard work is all i wan~!"

I PWNED ALL ^^