Thursday, May 01, 2008

Evil, please get lost!

what the heck happening!!!
The devil is in my mind..
controlling my routine..
cant concentrate at all..
no one motivating me since
my brother always in front of the comp..
mum don't bother if i sit in front of the comp n tv for hours..
and everytime after i take a nap..
i'm like sticked to the bed.. totally no energy to wake up..
and whenever i lock myself in my room..
i look for something else to do..
and in school.. i have no exam mood at all..
every stupid feelings come to my mind
although i trying not to think bout it..
but suddenly i feel regret for my choice when i sit down n study..
wth am i studying? bio, chem physics? maths???

and now.. i have to decide...
where i wanna go during my holidays?

today's quote:
Being cold blooded is better

suddenly i wanna say..
Pa and gor.. i miss u both so much lar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun get too stressed up oh^^
jia you^^!!

~03159~ said...

is it a poem?
..
nice !!

=.=