Tuesday, April 15, 2008

seriously..

For most of them..
That's not a problem..
they don't even care about it!
But for me.. It is! seriously~
but i can do nothing to change it
i hate myself for being like that actually!
and it affects my mood the whole day..
and damn stress sitting beside a person who is too good..
Thought of looking for a better seat for me though i feel sorry to her
cause there was an exam during the 1st lesson

And finally found something that really similar to my mood
~RoLLEr CoasTer~

and oh gosh!
I was talking to my friend last night..
for more than an hour on the phone..
and at last he said
Did you realised that 90% of what you said is about the topic?
oh my god! i don't want to be like that!
I want to change myself and forget bout it..
Friend.. please stop me if i mention anything bout him again!
I'm serious this time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously.....
i dun talk bout "him"(who?)
at least i dun, i dunno others lah
green ppl alwaz green de
dun bird others when they say this lah

Anonymous said...

i dunno who u are~