Monday, October 16, 2006

Well...

Many days didn't type in my blog liao...
anyway... this is not a happy day for me at first...
Since someone who agree to go to watch movie...
WORLD TRADE CENTER....
then... they canceled it last night...
just bcoz of someone...
N who 點 me... told me that KLCC not showing the WTC...
newspaper got lor!!!
Anyway... mayb we find one more day...
but how if i working....OMG....
i want to watch WTC!!!

MR LAH... reali sorry lor!!!
i noe u quite not shuang liao de lar...


But... suddenly my fren told me to go interview in SOGO...
so i can have friend working with me...
since she working there liao...
N suddenly two more offer for me for part time job again...
now...i should think bout which should i go to...
WHICH???!!!
Mayb later going to SOGO with mum for shopping n interview lor...
N the other two c 1st lar...
haiz... Y all those offers come when i dun reali wanna work....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao...dont laa...c "gui si"...its a nice movie o...however..nvm...2 more days scool open liao de...hapi fovever o...