Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Something changed...

Actually, don't u feel something are changing when we are growing...
Juz maybe i was to free lately
and make me keep on thinking so many things....
those happening lately n long time ago...
Hope those who reading this post have the same feel as i have...

Don't u feel...
When someone grows up...
They are not juz changing themselve to more mature....
Its juz they will give u a kind of feel...
Like we have to be more concentrate...
Try all your best to do everything...
Or juz maybe everybody have lost their free time...
Since everyone have so many things to do...
every second, every minute, every hour....

Don't u feel...
Last time when we were a child...
We hope to have a long long holiday...
So that we can play n play all day long...
But nowadays...
Althought i wish to have holiday so much when we are still in school days...
Its because u feel like u are so tired...
U juz want a short break for your life...
But juz when this week is a holiday...
I juz feel that i luv my school soo much...
I dont want to stay at home for the whole day....
I've changed...
I used to cheating to people around...
with any reasons... juz for not going to school for one day...
But now... i feel reali boring at home....
Juz feel boring for playing games for the whole day or something...

Juz after the Final exam...
i juz suddenly found so many memories in my childhood...
suddenly so many people play those games we use to play with when we were young...
N dunno why i use to listen to those oldies...
haha... keep on finding those cd's from the cabinet everyday...

N i juz feel.. this few years..
many things changed...
my friends all changed...
Even i changed a lot...
Laz time i dun eat spicy food... now stil ok la...
laz time i juz like to cry so much...
Mayb somebody know it... but now i learnt to be more tough...
N now... i used to thing so much...
about everything happen around also...
Thats because from my friends...
They really taught me many things this few years...

Dunno... i juz feel like wanna thanks
LING HUEY: u noe.. u reali hardworking...
u taught me to be more hardworking too...
CHUN: u ar.. taught me many things this few years...
because of u, i learn to be tough...
Qiqi: u ar... teach me to be more talkative....
Zhang rong: u ar... good listener....
juz teach me how to giv some useless opinions...

haha.. n suddenly i juz feel i miss my brother sooo much...
Maybe because the mid-autumn festival coming...
u noe.. how cham he is...
But anyway... thanks for telling me to appreciate this festivals...
And to celebrate them with our family...
Coz i can understand how u feel there... lonely...
So i juz hope all your frens are already back to the hostel lor...
Then u can celebrate with them...
better than nothing mar...
Laz year for ur study liao la...
so u muz GAMBATEH!!!

aiyo... at 1st writing this post with such a bad mood...
since so many things changing...
but dunno why when i type till here...
i feel so funny...
HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL!!!

0 comments: