Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy BurfdaY!

Happy birthday to myself!
Today reali a happy day...
Since 12.00 am...
i got sooo many message...sms & msn...
from frens...
but my brother n cousin sis is the earliest... haha
thanks to sis, bro, jonathon, coyin, bubble, joson who greet me b4 12...
bear bear, Qiqi, SOYA, samuel, yaya who greet me during midnight....
haoxin, miki, chien, ss, bryan, xin rui, fish, jade, vincent, zoe....
and bohon... how can u got the wrong day... sms me at 8.9.06 oredy...
n i thought bryan wont noe my birthday...
sorry for those i forgot to write ur name...

but i m feel kinda wierd without his greetings this year...
every year he will remember it... but...
Nevermind... juz forget him...
quite happy today...

mum bought me a cake...
although its not my favourite SECRETE RECIPE cake...
coz only 4person at home... dun wanna put too many days...
therefore... they bought one from BAKERS COTTAGE....
dunno wat warm chocolate ....
ITS SO DELICIOUS...
n its is also a freshly made...
I LUV CHOCOLATE....

but today we din go anywhere...
the stupid ass "b" not free...
so we din go anywhere...
juz CELEBRATE my birthday at home...
with Newton's Gravitation law n ZHOU GONG....

anyway... reali thanks to thanks Evelyn (sister),
stupid brother, jonathon, coyin, bubble, HK joson, bear bear, Qiqi, SOYA(cant believe u noe my burfday), samuel, Cheau ya, Dickson, haoxin, miki,tse chien, ss, bryan, fish, jade, bohon, vincent,niwa...and i think somemore i 4got...
N of coz my MUM n DAD n my two Brothers....

few more minutes b4 my 06 birthday end....

0 comments: