Thursday, August 21, 2008

Few days during holiday..

It ain't any holiday to me though
we have to go for extra classes
and the first day of class,
something which makes me feel sorry happens.
we went to Uma for lunch.. 
Tuesday was the most terrible day for the last few days..
i really need to talk to someone so much..
and so.. i talked to 5 person
for a total of 2 and a half hours
and i called someone who i never call before..
well.. thanks! it really helps especially the last two
a total of more than 5 hours of phone calls in two days time.. pro right?
Tuesday's lunch at mutiara where we 'fight' for food although they came earlier..
and.. man hau got a saman because of thehe was too stubborn

wed's bio class ended earlier than we expected..
so, we played badminton at the hall
since everyone having badminton fever
and so, we played from 2-4pm
in between, theres some time for football and basketball

i woke up at 1145 this morning.. 
since it was a rainy morning with muscle aches
but with weird thoughts
  right at the moment i open my eyes..
i told myself, i'll never waste my time on someone n something impossible for me to achieve
and looking through the library of songs.. over thousands songs
i clicked My Way
and theres a line.. which suits my mood so much
小时候受伤有人心疼失落有人安慰  现在遇到困难自己就要学会面对

3 comments:

kiDDiE said...

Never forget....you...still have us!

Anonymous said...

小时候受伤有人心疼失落有人安慰 现在遇到困难自己就要学会面对

这就是成长 =)

a KL dude said...

u sure enjoyed your "holiday"~ n tomorrow another hard and exciting day awaits