Monday, January 21, 2008

what a stupid day i had..

What a stupid day i had..
oh my god..
morning woke up late a bit cause too tired n got sick..
flu and sore throat..
and what an accident had caused a few km jam( should be.. )
and we got stucked in the stupid jam..
for 20 minutes
and at last decided to use another road by u-turning in the middle of the main road..
And when reach jalan gombak there..
jam also.. because its bout 7am already
and turning into the bottle-neck road
which 3 lanes merge into one..
and jam there for half hour again..
omg.. we are thinking of turning back n just skip the whole day class..
at last my brother don't want..
so we just keep on jamming and reach the KTM short cut
which I've only walk through twice after 6 years here..
I'll definitely wont walk through there anymore..
coz its damn scary..
as my last experience is..
after we pass the rail road and about 15 seconds later..
a train went by..
omg... i cant forget that.. its scary!!
omg.. and reach school about 7.50 or 8..
luckily.. we met someone who also same same with us..
and just go to look for the discipline's office
and thanks for not deducting our marks for 8 person..
kinda yeng although!!!
and bad things didn't stop in that day..
i was late..
and i din finish lots of things..
and teacher changed my place...
kinda happy sitting in the last row..
but still somehow miss people around..
worse n worse..
i even saw wrong thing and substituting wrong value during the physics exam..
and the paper was dead..
oh stool.. i can't imagine whats happening next..
and next thing is..
my flu getting worst.. and headache comes together...
all my "old friends" come to look for me again..
so slept in class many times..
but people sitting beside didn't notice at all..
since one was doing his maths n homework..
and one was too concentrating in what teacher teaching..
so i kept on day dreaming.. and no one realise..
so sad..
came home just took the herbal tea and went to bed..
haiz... speechless now..
ya.. i'm sad!!!
Hope everything will be better tomorrow~

and today mum told me the proton car is very cheap..
and thought of buying one..
but what for??
(1) i dun like proton car!!
(2) i rather study oversea better than buying a car..
that's no point she told me her friend don't let her daughter go oversea not because of financial problem but feel hard to let her leave the house for such a long period..
what the hell is this??
people don't need to learn how to survive??
and always under your protection??
what a selfish thinking i think..
and later daddy coming back and i'll try to tell him bout my choice..
since telling my too good mum is useless as she thinks we needs protection till the end of my life..

stupid, back to my homework
lots and lots..
and my chemistry n maths exam.. will die also

1 comments:

Amy 仔 said...

what a selfish thinking i think..
To sumyue: ooh..what a selfish thinking this is...