Thursday, January 24, 2008

update for no reason

Someone ask me to update my blog leh..
so unbelievable.. hehe!!
nola.. just nowadays nothign much happened..
ohya.. I love my seat so much now..
the place where people will ignore n forget bout me..
the place where i can have a few quiet days..
at least few of us sitting at the back still enjoy the days there..
yup.. the small island with about 13 people..
shan!! pls teach ur husband!! hehe..
pls dun ask who is he lar..
he bully me lar!!
Okla... dun simply say lar.. he just ur friend!!
I dont want u to be next Ee Ching.. keke *^^*
anyway.. still love the small island n circle's life..
next thing..
damn love doing those papercraft..
coz its toooo cute..

hey mister.. i updated this..
ohya.. my flu went away..
so can back to normal now..
and hope those who are still sick will be okay..

8 comments:

~03159~ said...

comment for no reason

^^

Anonymous said...

LOL kai hoe... YENG...
lol... y like talk dao 上课 very sien 1... >.<...
wah xiaoshan got husband liao lar?
38?
yer... your flu went away...
mine just came today...>.<...

Anonymous said...

ALAMAK!!!
really yam gong
pengsan
我明明没有老公
告你诽谤就懂
i wont become ee cheng n i wont be 第三者de lor
haih,莫非其实是你对他。。。。。
haha suan liao la dont always 诽谤me liao
niwa: 晕

.::Starfish::. said...

goh, finally saw ur so-called-comment..
means that u really read this right? Thanks wor =.="

wahaha.. shan..
i din write out lar..
i impossible 对他。。。。。
n.. sayang!! pls dont 告我诽谤..
keke.. ^^

最新宣布
miss xiao shan don't have husband!!
* i announce this just for a better future for myself..
keke!~ ^^

Amy 仔 said...

poor guy...always let me "wat"..and others too...
wah geng, now i understand swhat shan meant in her blog...
announcement:
I, David Tan Ming Gui(41),swear that I did not see WC fanning Starfish!
I also swear that I WILL NOT tell anyone about this, if I really did see.

see, starfish, i kept my promise..i swear leh..

.::Starfish::. said...

ya.. thanks for your swearing!!
i luv it sooo much!!!
damn it!!!

Anonymous said...

muahahahaha omg david u make me laugh die la.....
starfish ar starfish told u got bao ying wan ar haha

.::Starfish::. said...

i try to control myself not to say things simply.. keke ^^