Thursday, March 15, 2007

I really have no idea..
I wonder why nowadays like 得罪 so many people accidentally..
Especially my close friends..
Why.. What had happened to me??
Sometimes i really didnt meant to say those words..
But its just accidentally..
Or that's me.. I'm always so 直肠直肚...
Sometimes i even think that i'm so emotionally..
So if at that time i wasn't in good mood..
Then... Things will happen again..

==================================
Notes:
Really really SORRY to those i've 得罪...
But anyway.. U still can choose to forgiv me or not..
But then.. the only thing i can do now is..
Try to change myself..
==================================

I feel like wanna 自闭..(i wanna learn #1?)
No! Its just i think.. Maybe i should say/talk less..
For what? So that wont 讲多错多咯~
Really no idea what else can i do now..
Juz SORRY...
argh.. what can i do???

7 comments:

Y.Hann said...

wa!!
who u THINK u 得罪 this time o??
haiz..
suan liao la u...
悲观的人类....

.::Starfish::. said...

hey boy..
Not I THINK lor..
Its real...
Hope everything wil b ok soon~

TAkBOHONg/波汉 said...

"I feel like wanna 自闭"
me too T_T

but ignore them , cheer up!!!

Shan said...

starfis:gambate lar! Mayb that person also never feel u 得罪them a lot ler? Either way, it'l soon be over de
^^

Anonymous said...

可能一时之间
是你的心情影响你想说的话?
看你好像越来越烦
找一些时间calm down一下应该ok吧

还有
在这种情形下
自闭并不是最好的解决方法(或根本就不是)
暂时自闭calm down应该还ok
总之
请不要长久自闭

.::Starfish::. said...

thanks niwa, bohon and shan..
Anyway.. Its better now..
Next time i'll becareful when i talk..
So wont easily speek out something that hurts people or wat la..
THANKS...

Act..niwa..
i have had a great holiday too la..
Not that烦 actually..haha!!!
Do i really looks that fan2 recently??!!
OMG...

Oyico said...

well i think it's always u who often thought that u offended people..
haha
dont think too much..
gambate n happy hols!
though it's gonna end soon..