Wednesday, February 28, 2007

est day..

Oh my god.. Look at this..

So many people online just to finish the stupid EST project...
Long time din have so many green icons appears in the list already...
So 壮观 leh...
But EST project just wasting time...
now already 11 something...
And all my homework have already like a mountain that high~
anyway... found a very yeng pic when doing the EST project..


Tigers are YENG...

Bald eagles are More YENG~
Pandas are Super Duper Cute

Yeh.. Turtle with 2 cute me beside..
Anyway.. I still cant imagine how much i will miss my daddy...
Good Luck dad... hope ppl wont grabbing sand from Vietnam that fast..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yalor really a lot of classmates online...
hope everyone can do it very well and finish it on time lar~~
wish everyone good luck~~

whoa the pics really... clear and nice wor
most yeng is i took about a few seconds to understand the phrase "2 cute me beside" haha

good luck in your homework oh~~
good luck to all 5s1s too~~!!