Friday, February 23, 2007

Chinese New Year Holidays...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS~
At first i was so lazy to update this blog..
But since Chinese New Year n everyone updating..
Nola.. Just update then update la..

Chinese New Year's eve~
Yeh.. Went to my aunt house for the REUNION DINNER..
at 1st mum booked at the restaurant..
But then they said just cancel it la..
Having the dinner at home would be better..
Less rushing than in those restaurant..
So.. Just happy lor.. Eat n EAt n EAT!
Then stay there to watch TV till 10.30 i think..

1st day of CNY~
Its something nothing special to me..
Except those happy Hours..
Accepting Ang Pau lo..
If not..
Going back to hometown..(I'm a KL gal la~)
is super duper boring for me..
I have to face sooooo many people that I dun really knows..
I'm grown up in KL..
But them.. In ipoh..N they are older too..
So we can't talk much one..
WE TOTALLY HAVE NO SAME TOPIC!
AND THEY DON'T EVEN TOUCH CARDS OR MAHJONG!
SO I HAVE NO KAKI TO GAMBLE WITH AGAIN!
So.. This year we went back to Ipoh on the 1st day of CNY..
Then have dinner with them.. Its making me soo angry..
So.. I don't like those days that want me to celebrate my SHOULD-BE-HAPPY-CNY with them..
They always spoil my mood..

2nd day of CNY..
early in the morning we visited so many people..
then about 11 we start our journey HOME!!!
yeh..happy then...
Later we went to my GOod GOOD cousin's/Uncle's/Aunt's House lor..
Ohya.. The KAMPOH CURRY BREAD quite OK la..
try it if u go there next time( bought it in IPOH de..)
then went home at about 4o'clock~

5th day of CNY~
Wanted to send my brother back to Singapore lor..
Then we go to the Singapore Zoo too lor..
Just walk n walk for hours..
N took some photos..Mostly Video clips la..


White tigers are YENG!

So funny when see this.. Can't imagine how it looks when putting xxx's head on it..

Huge huge Turtles are more YENG~

Zebras' ass..haha
Only this few PHOTOS can c only la..
got some got me inside de must b K-yeng one~
Then.. at night go to Sentosa AGAIN..
Just for that stupid Musical Fountain..
But luckily saw part of the new musical fountain..
Its beside the beach..Nice view..
But then went to the Chinatown for tang-yuan..
nice man...But 4got to take a photo for the street..
N the tang-yuan too..

6th day of CNY~
Stupid.. went to ORCHARD ROAD n walk n walk...
at last.. an traffic offence..S$6..
luckily not last time's S$30..
Then we went to my brother's hostel n take stacks of books home lo..
Then BYE BYE brother... U stay there la!~
Then came back.. Haha.. Luckily no traffic jam..

BTW.. this month like we used so much money..
Feel sorry to my daddy.. for my keep wasting money..

And then..feel like so sad...
Everyone have their own jobs.. or studies..
Brother will be staying in Singapore for years..
Finish his studies.. Working..
And daddy going oversea...
for months.. for work..
I miss them la.. I need this family!!!
I really cant imagine how i will miss them in the coming months..
Anyway.. Good luck..

5 comments:

◄ ŁϊиĠ ђΰэҰ ► said...

starfish, it seems u hav quite a fun CNY holiday wor.. share ur angpau $$ wif me ler.. i juz got few..(but more than last few yrs did)
btw, whose head r u going to put onto wor..? the mr./ms.xxx
enjoy the 3 days left lar~ hav ur nice days!! ^^

.::Starfish::. said...

oh..during that time i imagine of putting both my brother's head on it..
Haha... not bad la this holiday..
Huey.. U went for holiday in Vietnam ar?

Oyico said...

lol..
so bad lar u n ur poor bro..
luckily my family are all together..
even if we start going into diff direction, i'll be the first..
muahahahaha.. at least i wont feel as sad as the others remaining are..

.::Starfish::. said...

nvm la..now feel better d...
feel like my blog is just for me to fa xie~

Ezen said...

remember the time when we just happened to be at the singapore zoo at the same time?

it was funny.

we havent seen each other for so long yet we suddenly bumped into each other, in a different country.

:D

happy cny!
what's left of it anyway. :P