Monday, May 15, 2006

Th@ts wat i think!


Since Friday... after the rain... i cant online anymore! Today, wat a happy day! my Algebra fan loi zhor! My streamyx connection came back too! HuRRAy!
Sometimes, the Zhang Rong call me! ask me something weird... talking about my past... & make me think so many things! but using the brain is nice! At 1st I wanna post this on friday night, but the connection... but late post oso nevermind!
Sometimes i will think of him. After i saw his blog, i found thats reali a gap between. Thats bcoz we din talk much since something happened! Mayb when i start found he likes someone else two years ago, i think too much... Ni think i not good. But mayb becoze of him i start to study hard to go into the first class. Thats one i regret befor but if this doesn't happen, i wont b in the first class for two years long. Sometimes reali think its hard to talk to him, mayb becoz i think too hard. Everytime when i wanna go for lunch, but when he say wanna go together with u guyz, i wil decline going with u guyz! that's me. Mayb is i think too much!
Its sometimes quite regret for not telling him wat we think earlier... but its useless to think this now! juz try to be frens... as fren as we could. juz try my best!
Sometimes i think, y everytime "san jiao lian" happens... no matter between who. Is guyz that hua xin?!
Sometimes i think that i hate you, but do i realli that hate you?! Sometimes u reali wanna forget wat happened before but its that reali so easy?! ITS NOT!!!
Y?! Y zhang rong make me think so much! but thanks anyway... let me think of wat should i do to correct my life!

0 comments: