Sunday, May 21, 2006

Boring de Sunday~

Today, it might be a boring sunday,
since i not going to my aunt's houze,
coz my brother tomoro start exam lor...
suan liao la... sometimes reali think that reali nothing to do
during Sunday if not going to my aunt's houz.
coz going there quite happy...
can c my dog so happy,
can plant so many things...
Anyway, i achieve another goal today...
I finally finish my Kingdom Hearts 2...
"Kairi n Sora finally met"
RIKU, KAIRI, SORA, KING MICKEY, DONALD, GOOFY...
"Frenz are finally together, back to their home"
"Namine n Roxas got together"...
"King Mickey n Queen Minnie met each other..."
"Donald together with Daisy..."
Everything seems to be nice.... Happiest Conclusion....
But i dun think it would hav Kingdom Hearts 3.... Since KAIRI N SORA got back together...
Its so touching.... with the SANCTUARY the song as the ending theme...
Juz saw one more song de lyrics...
very ngam with the Kingdom Hearts de story i think...

I Believe In You-- Il Divo n Celion Dion
Lonely the path you have chosen
A restless road, no turning back
One day you will find your light again
Don't you know
Don't let go the chance

Follow your heart
Let your love lead through the darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe I believe I believe in you
Follow your dreams
Be yourself an angel of kindness
There's nothing that you cannot do
I believe I believe I believe in you....


0 comments: