Wednesday, October 20, 2010

life is hectic

recently, a lot of negative thinkings.

everything seems to makes me feels so stupid.

I'm stupid,
I'm not strong in language,
and sometime i find that i can't even understand a text.
i just somehow feels like i'm not suitable to be in this place.

I have no confidence,
in everything i do.

I hate people who comment on how i live.
You are a person who has no life is your problem.
don't talk in front of me, asking why i rather waste the time for a movie than a couple of readings. (not talking about my dear)

anyway,
thanks for my dear's supports.
and Joanne's blog post.

This few weeks are hectic.
i have readings that i can't understand to read and present.
presentationssss.... group reports....
and the haze is so serious.

1 comments:

ChuiTing said...

jia you starfish!!! Of coz there will be negative thinking in our mind when we are stressed, dont say u are stupid..u are always better more than me...i face the same problems as you..even worse..Just try your best to improve yourself k?! JiaYou for your assignment and project!!!