Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Regretion...

Long long time din touched n cried after viewing someone's blog..
But i did after i read my brother's..
What really makes me cry?
His story? or he did make me recall back so many memories??
About my family? or friends? or him?
Or just i miss him so much?
Or its because i regret for not ponteng n go to his convocation?
He is my only elder brother..
And the only convo of my brother..
And why did i didn't go to his convo??
I regret so much.. But what can i do??
Just feel like he's like suddenly grown up...
And we've in different world..
Anyway, just keep on supporting him~

Maybe what he said really right..
Makbe growth really makes us forgot bout so many things..
I feel like i'm start forgetting my memories in the childhood..
And even things happened years ago..
And busy-ness cause us to be unconcious about things happening around..
Mayb... Someone have the same feelings as me..
Or its just a feeling of mine..

0 comments: