Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Exams over..
Same feel..
neither happy nor sad..
Juz.. after teacher give the papers back..
ARGH!!! dun bother me!

I saw the email from dad..
Feel like wanna cry suddenly..
really miss him..
n feels like he is lonely there..
Hopes everything ok there..
anyway.. 5 weeks more d..
Looking forward to the day daddy comes home..

Something makes me think so much
Equation?
Something makes me feel like wanna leave this school as soon as possible..
For an unknown reason..
Btw.. leave or stay for just one more year?
Ntg would change just bcoz of my frens for this decision..
Just.. really feel stg bad wil happens to me soon..
Btw.. am i really that interested in..
business?
or pharmacy?
Or engineering?
Or.. NO IDEA!!
besides.. wat can make me really concentrate in my studies this year..?

2 comments:

TAkBOHONg/波汉 said...

me too!! i am confused after ???(smthing)
haiz.....remaja kesasaran.

Y.Hann said...

besides.. wat can make me really concentrate in my studies this year..?

well, definitely not your computer