Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Year.. New Sem.. New Teacher.. New Me..

Sorry..Jason.. I didn't meant to copy what u write~
But its quite suitable for this post~

New Year again~
Wat i wanna achieve this year?
Better results in SPM lor...
And of coz must be happy la...
N this few days like sick sick one...
Hope everyone have a healthy body~

New Sem~
Its scary...
Like so many pressure on my head now..
And i've sick for days..
Hope everything doing well this year..

New teacher~
What a scary teacher...Ong Kee Lian..
She starts the class on the 1st day of school..
Everyone have no time to play d..
Mayb its good for us to..
But pls dont give over much pressure to students too~
Btw.. Stil the same teacher teaching us Maths & Physics this year..
N the bio teacher taught me before when i m in form2~
And we will meet Tarenjit who have the super "perfect"  body size again soon~

New Me~
Of coz new me lar..
Everyone also cut their hair mar..
Then me too la..
This hair looks so weird..
And really dun feel that i like this class much..
I hates my place..
Its totally terribly damn boring..
Now.. I'm speechless..
Ans just hope i can accept the way teacher teach this year.. 

Something more zha dao de..
My brother same class with boonkhai, tuan khee, samuel, shan's brother...
5 brothers same class..
4 of them sit so near except samuel's bro..
So unbelieveble right?
But my bro told me that day siu peng's sis siu lan ask them..
Who's bro/sis last year 4s1 de..
got 6 person raise up their hand..
So stil finding hu is that guy..

But since the school starts..
U noe wat i listen about everyday after school?
every same name everyday...'
Tuan Khiat.. Boon Chuan..
But now.. i think few of them r soooo fren d..
Anyway.. Its good too..
Since my brother talk more to me than usual...
Good Luck~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...

is your hair really weird?
i don't think so...
if it's weird sure can immediately notice...
should be ok lar...

your new place... hmm...
did you ask anyone for changing of places?
got wee meng there... should be funnier haha...

maths and physics same teacher...
i wan liu ming hua ahhh!!!...
wah nice description for tarenjit=.="...
wow she's teaching est...
gotta pay more attention in est lesson haha... maybe she'll make it more interesting... as she always does when talking about other stuff haha...

hmm...
wish you good luck~~

«*Zøé*» said...

HARHHHHH so shuang got tarenjit T-T i want also duno got anot =(

enjoy ur 2007 lar!! ganbatte!! =)

TAkBOHONg/波汉 said...

liu ming hua??

teach wat de?