Wednesday, June 14, 2006

New seats, new friends.. happier!

There it goes... The 2nd semester of 2006-- my form 4 life!
Teacher said she will change our seats...
Finally... she did it, changing everyones' place..
Everyone having an ubelievable seat...
mayb its a new start for me...
Its better tha the place i seat last sem...
Its happier for me to seat here... New friends...
But it may be a bad news for many ppl...
They seems to be not quite like their new seats...
After teacher change the place this time,
when i look around during the class...
seems too be less ppl talking around than last time...
Is everyone think they need to put more effort in their study n juz zip their mouth...
To concentrate in class???
FuFu... u r so geng... make everybody cant talk in class!!!
Hope everybody can make more new friends around lar!
P/s: Thanks Zhang Rong for telling me things about... N thanks for those who stil remember me as a friend!

0 comments: